Tips & Nieuws
Conseils & Nouvelles
Tips & News
Tipps & Neues
Appealing and charming: the possibilities of RGB garden lighting
Looking for attractive lighting for your garden room or terrace cover? Then you should certainly consider LED lighting. It is economical and can be seamlessly integrated in your terrace cover. And thanks to RGB technology you can change the colour at any time!
RGB garden lighting
RGB LED lighting is economical lighting for which you can set the colour yourself. The LED bulbs last longer than ordinary bulbs and use less electricity for the same amount of light. Ideal for outdoors, where lamps often burn for hours.
In the past, LED lighting was invariably cold light, but that is different now. For ‘ordinary’ LED lighting, you yourself choose the light colour or light temperature in the shop. If you want special colours, then of course you choose RGB LED lighting. With RGB lighting you decide what colour the lights light up. From cool blue to a warm, orange glow. Each colour creates its own atmosphere:
- Purple stands for peace and mystery. Ideal for an evening of wellness in the garden.
- Blue quickly makes you think of science fiction, but also creates a relaxing atmosphere. Make sure that the lighting is subtle, because otherwise it quickly becomes too cool.
- Orange is the warmest hue of all, and the ideal colour to give cosy outdoor parties that something extra.
- Red is a daring colour, but don’t let that stop you experimenting. After all, red is a warm hue that contrasts beautifully with the black of night. Like blue, red is a great colour for receptions in the garden.
Renson terrace covers with integrated lighting
In the Renson terrace covers Camargue and Algarve you can integrate ambient lighting in different places. That’s handy, because under your terrace cover or pergola you certainly need a source of light, and thanks to the wireless integration you do not even notice it during the day. And in the evenings, you can enjoy the atmosphere and cosiness to the full on the terrace. Stylish!
In the Camargue RGB ambient lighting can be integrated in the columns. For both the Camargue and the Algarve, downwards and/or upwards RGB lighting can be placed on the inside of the duct. If you like white light, then you can install pure white or warm white LED lighting in the louvres.
- No need for extra light fixtures.
- No visible cables.
- Handy control with the remote or an app on your smartphone.
- Dimmable lighting.
- Economical thanks to the LED technology.
Also put RGB LED strips along your garden fencing and you turn your garden into a harmonious whole.
Interested in LED lighting and our louvered roofs?Receive our free brochure now